Proposition 110 – Disabled Persons FAQ

Thank you for visiting our site to do some research on Proposition 110. Below you will find frequently asked questions about Prop 110. Hopefully you will be able to answer your questions.

We are Tax Appeal Consultants, passionate about Property Tax Questions/Issues, and anything relating to Property Tax Appeals or Reductions. By doing research on Proposition 110 it shows you are most likely also concerned about your property taxes.Is your Commercial or Residential property is located in Southern California? If so we would like the chance to work with you.

Do you know if your Property Taxes areexcessivefor your property, or if the value of your propertyhas declined? Have property values in your neighborhood been dropping? Are you or a loved oneseverelydisabled and own property? If so you could qualify you for a property tax reduction and possible refund.

We’re experts in the property tax field. Let us help you. Put our 25+ years of Property Tax Experience, Knowledge,and Excellent Service to work reducing your Property Taxes. We have thousands of happy customers who’ve taken advantage of our easy “no stress” service. We offer a free evaluation and we are paid through contingency fees. So if we don’t win you don’t pay.

Click here to start a Free Property Tax Reduction evaluation

Click here to check out our 5 star Yelp reviews

Click here to get the current Southern California Assessment Appeals Filing Deadlines

Click here to see information about our Services and Fees

Proposition 110 Disabled Persons FAQ

What is Proposition 110?
What are the eligibility requirements for Proposition 110?
Can I still be granted the exclusion if I file after the three-year filing period?
What is the definition of a severely and permanently disabled person?
What documentation is required?
What does equal or lesser value of a replacement property mean?
When making the equal or lesser value comparison, is a simple comparison of the sales price of the original property and the purchase price of the replacement dwelling all that is needed?
Can a person with a mental disability qualify for relief under Proposition 110?
I am a qualified disabled person and my doctor says I should move to a different climate for better comfort. I want to relocate from Los Angeles County to Monterey County, but Monterey County says they don't allow base year value transfers from another county. I thought there was a law that allows that.
How do I file for Proposition 110 tax relief?
Do I need to be receiving the homeowners' exemption on my original property when it is sold?
If I receive the benefit of Prop 60/90/110, may I still qualify and claim a Homeowner's or Disabled Veteran's Exemption?
May I take advantage of this tax saving program more than once?
Are there property value limits on this program?
If I decide to build my replacement property, can I still qualify for Prop60/90/110?
If I buy a replacement home with a much higher value than my present home, can I qualify for a partial exclusion?
If I give my original property to my child, can I still qualify for a Prop. 60/90/110 when I purchase a replacement property?
Can two otherwise qualified property owners who have recently sold their separately owned original properties combine their claim when they buy a single replacement home together?
If an addition is made to a replacement home (such as a new room, detached garage, or pool) after the base year has been transferred, can that addition be excluded from re-assessment?
What if my original property contains more than just my principal residence and the land necessary for that residence?
Do I still have to pay the existing, current tax bill on the replacement property or will that bill be adjusted to reflect the new value?
How can I apply for a Prop.60/90/110 claim?


Contact Us For a Free Evaluation

Call Us

1 (800) 608-8068

Tax Appeal Consultants Website Terms and Condition of Use